Our tax system is based on a system of self-reporting. Taxpayers therefore, have the responsibility to structure their affairs in a manner that lawfully minimizes their tax burden. Whether you’re an employee, an independent contractor or a small business owner, you can benefit from the tax preparation services offered by a qualified professional.
Eliminate The Stress
Filing your own taxes takes time and patience. Many find the dizzying array of forms and rules stressful. I can alleviate that stress by providing you with timely support and relevant advice throughout the preparation process to ensure you maximize your deductions and minimize your tax liability.
In addition to preparing and E-Filing your current year return, if necessary, I can also get you caught up if you have previously unfiled returns. Also, should you experience issues with the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA), I can provide you with tax resolution assistance.
I can provide advice and services in a broad range of tax services including the following:
- Individual tax returns (T1) including, but not limited to:
- Statement of Real Estate Rentals (T776)
- Statement of Business or Professional Activities (T2125)
- Statement of Employment Expenses (T777)
- Reviews of prior years’ returns and T1 adjustments, if necessary
- Corporate tax returns (T2)
- Preparation of T4 and T5 slips and returns
- GST / HST returns
- EHT annual returns
- WSIB annual returns